Keegan's Blog

just another journal of thoughts

Friendship

April30

Dear readers,
First I want to say all of these stories go together. From when I moved to now, in middle school. I’ve made lots of new friends from 4 years old to 12. These stories are connected. I moved, then I started elementary school, and then I started middle school. Hope you enjoy!

🔹First Friend-
I used to live in Seattle & my old neighbor was 9 when I was 4. We would play in his backyard all day everyday. He had a swing set, a seasaw with red paint peeling off, and he had 2 dogs which I loved to play with. He had 2 dogs, a cat named mitsy, and a parrot. I would come over after he came home from school and we would hang out for hours on end. His mom was sweet and she loved to bake. When we moved I knew that I would miss him. I don’t remember his name but I remember him and his family so well it’s like they were my own family.

🔹School Buddies-
I now have tons of best friends but this was in kindergarten. The beginning of school. New year. New friends. I had no friends. Everything was new. Then I saw 3 girls sitting together and laughing. I walked over and now these 3 are very close. Their names are Lauren, Rebecca, and Cassandra. I sat with them at lunch, played with them at recess, and even talked to them during class. These 3 changed my life. They stand up for me and help me get through school.

🔹Friendship Differences-
First I want to say, he’s a baseball geek and I’m a tennis player. He’s new and I’ve been in this school district forever. We talk and laugh but we have different friends. We have different life’s but are friends through sports. This proves that you can be friends with people that aren’t the same as you. You don’t have to be friends with people that are in the same clubs and interests.

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Friendship”

1. May 1st, 2014 at 5:26 pm      Reply nikkib203 Says:

I like how you explained your experience

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

google translate

Recent Comments

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar