Keegan's Blog

just another journal of thoughts

7th Grade

May5

When I first arrived in August, I expected tons of homework every night, new people at my lunch table, and mean teachers who would get you in trouble for everything. I don’t have any mean teachers though and it’s probably for my cheerfulness.

And I was correct by saying: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!! I mean staying up till 1 am working on a class project or a yearbook layout. Also there are the same people sitting at our lunch table just a few new people such as Kira and Neha. They’re both crazy so they fit in just fine. No mean teachers have subbed or taught my classes and I’m thankful for that.

By October, I had the schedule, the new friends and the teachers down. I knew how to get them all to like me. I mean I’m way to cheerful for everyone and I guess that makes me different and crazy. Everything seems to get easier when you keep track of all your work and try to finish it all before 1 am. It was like being royalty, until the other students see me. To them I’m a nerd- and that’s okay.

Unfortunately, I never figured out how to separate fighting girls at our lunch table or how to get sleep on a school night with 10,000 pages of homework. I mean to much drama and stress. That’s what sitting at my lunch table gets you: war. A battle between two sides- and you have to decide who your against or with.

In seventh grade I learned how to:
🔹Deal with unhappy friends
🔹Make new friends
🔹Deal with dramatic girls at our lunch table
🔹I also learned to respect my coaches on the tennis team

My advice to next years seventh graders: stay positive. It’s rewarding.

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“7th Grade”

1. May 18th, 2014 at 6:53 pm      Reply Mrs. Kriese Says:

We do indeed appreciate your cheerfulness, Keegan!

I’m glad you’ve had a good seventh grade experience :- )

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

google translate

Recent Comments

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar