Keegan's Blog

just another journal of thoughts

Animals

September6

Horses are my favorite animal!! I love to ride them, groom them and of course pet them. I ride every Monday and my favorite horse is Judge. He is a beautiful painted pony and I love him to death!! My parents trust me to take care of him and I might get him. How awesome would that be?! I can’t wait for Monday because I will get to see my barrel racing champion.

I also love dogs and cats because I once had 2 dogs and 4 cats but 2 cats got old and so did 1 dog. The other dog was taken away because he would try to bite people that came near me. I miss him and I want him back!! My cats I got for my birthday 6 years ago. I only have 1 cat and I am going to get a dog soon.

I take care of my neighbors dog all the time because I really love animals!! She is so sweet. Her name is Tiny and she runs down the street everyday looking for her treat.

This is judge. Hope you love him as much as me!!

20130917-201404.jpg

by posted under Book Thoughts | 6 Comments »    
6 Comments to

“Animals”

1. September 6th, 2013 at 10:07 am      Reply nikkib203 Says:

I agree with you keeganm207

2. September 6th, 2013 at 8:27 pm      Reply Mrs. Kriese Says:

Judge is lucky to have your Monday visits! Soon you will learn how to post photos, so perhaps we can all see for ourselves what he looks like.

Great avatar, Keegan :- )

3. September 12th, 2013 at 9:54 am      Reply ethanl200 Says:

Hey nice blog. I wish I could ride a horse. I’ve never done it before. I also have never had any pets other than a few fish. I do really like dogs though

4. September 12th, 2013 at 9:27 pm      Reply kennedyl630 Says:

Nice blog! I wish I owned a horse!

5. September 13th, 2013 at 12:07 pm      Reply kellye627 Says:

I have never ridden a horse! It must be so fun. Cats are my favorite animal!

6. September 14th, 2013 at 9:16 pm      Reply keeganm207 Says:

I love riding!! It’s one of my passions. My other is sports. As long as I have my racket, my riding helmet, and of course my friends, nothing can go wrong(hopefully).

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

google translate

Recent Comments

Class Blogs

Skip to toolbar